Ddeluxe Suites have 900sq.ft (83㎡) are designed in the West Indian Georgian Colonial style and are a stone’s throw away from the white-sand beach. All the interiors are spacious and airy with high ceilings and very large living and lounging areas that open onto oversized verandas.
The interiors are decked out with contemporary furnishings, hard wood floors and white walls. All the Deluxe Suites have Studio Becker kitchens featuring Viking appliances and Kohler hardware with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and a full inventory of crockery, cutlery and glassware.
The suites are fully air conditioned and come fitted with a widescreen LCD TV, cable television, and an iPod dock. The living and dining rooms are open plan and the master bedroom comes with a king size bed and premium bedding. Room service from The Bay @ Nonsuch restaurant is available in the home and in all other accommodations at Nonsuch Bay Resort.
- Bedrooms - 1 king
- Bathrooms - 1 with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower
- Living room - Lounge, dining & kitchen
- Occupancy - 2 adults + 1 child (0-12yrs)
- Views - The bay and coastline
- Location - 2nd or 3rd row from beach
- Interior - 900 sq.ft. / 83㎡
- Veranda - 375 sq.ft / 35㎡
- Free wifi internet
- Widescreen LCD TV with cable TV
- ipod dock
- Furnished veranda
- Room safe
- Full kitchen with large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and full inventory of crockery, cutlery & glassware.
- Premium bedding
- Crib or Rollaway available for child (0-12yrs) available at extra cost.